KTseal Perfluoroelastomer Compound:
※ Welcome orders of O-rings of international or other customized specifications
There is also information,Please swipe right
|It is a white and yellowish FFKM used in the manufacture process of avoiding “black carbon” pollution, which is most widely usedKTseal model in semiconductor industry, it can solve the problem of pollution caused by most chemicals and high vacuum particles in chemical and semiconductor application, and black series is also available.|
|It is used in the manufacture process of avoiding “black carbon” pollution, which is the most widely usedKTseal model and has competitive price, it can solve the problem of pollution caused by corrosion of most chemicals and high vacuum particles in chemical and semiconductor application, and black series is also available.|
|It is used in the manufacture process of avoiding “black carbon” pollution and applied in pharmaceutical production, with its chemical corrosion resistance and good performance in high-temperature vapor, it can also be used in the manufacture process of all semiconductors, including CVD, ETCH, etc., and black series is also available.|
|It is the white FFKM used in pharmaceutical production and manufacture process of avoiding “black carbon” pollution, which can solve the problem of chemical corrosion and sealing of liquid medicine solution as well as the problem of pollution caused by most chemicals and high vacuum particles in chemical and semiconductor application, and black series is also available.|
|Common name or commodity||KTseal|
|ASTM D1418 Nomenclature & rarr;||FFKM|
|ASTM D2000 SAEJ200→|
|Hardness range (Shore A)||65-95A|
|Tensile strength (max psi)||2,000|
|Recommended max. application temperature (℃)||290|
|Thermal aging resistance||A|
|Resistance to following elements|
|Oil, gasoline, kerosene||A|
|Benzene, hydrocarbon water||A|
|Animal and vegetable oil||A|
|Synthetic lubricating oil||A|
- The higher the density, the more rubber material used. For example: although the unit price of neoprene is the same with natural rubber, but it's actually still very expensive.
- Sometimes the tensile strength is not important, but unchanged tensile strength during temperature rise means other mechanical properties can also remain unchanged.
- There is a wide range of temperature and friction mode for friction resistant application (e.g. scraping and colliding).
- High fracture resistance means good durability, and such property is required when physical abuse is expected.
- When physical abuse is expected to occur, tearing resistance must be accompanied by fracture resistance.
- During strong deformation, only stress-induced crystallization rubber has good durability, and low temperature curvature can also help to improve the impact resistance.
- Generally, high deformability means high fatigue resistance under deflection state.
- The less the permanent deformation, the better the structural integrity, the more it can maintain its original size.
- The better the elasticity, the less the internal heat increase in deflection or dynamic condition.
- The better the creep resistance, the longer the service life of products (especially when the product clearance must be kept constant).
- Stress relief is necessary for sealing or other frequently stressed products.
- For most of vibration buffering devices, good low temperature flexibility is necessary, and the initial swing and subsequent softness are more important.
- Oil resistance is the most important surface effect, and deterioration will not occur due to exposure in oil when the oil resistance is poor but volume is large enough.