■ KTseal fluorosilicone Compound:
※ Welcome orders of O-rings of international or other customized specifications
There is also information,Please swipe right
|F60||60||Blue||General purpose MIL-R-25988 Type 1 Class 1 Grade 60|
|F70||70||Blue||General purpose MIL-R-25988 Type 1 Class 1 Grade 70|
|F75||75||Blue||General purpose MIL-R-25988 Type 1 Class 3 Grade 75|
|F80||80||Blue||General purpose MIL-R-25988 Type 1 Class 1 Grade 80|
|F217||75||Blue||The fluorosilicone of high modulus coefficient is ideal for fuel oil application.|
|Fluorosilicone (FVMQ) O-Ring|
|Common name or commodity||Fluorosilicone|
|Chemical name||Fluoro vinyl Methyl siloxane|
|ASTM D1418 Nomenclature--→||FVMQ|
|ASTM D2000 SAEJ200→|
|Hardness range (Shore A)||40-80|
|Tensile strength (max psi)||1,200|
|Recommended max. application temperature (℃)||200|
|Thermal aging resistance||A|
|Resistance to following elements|
|Oil, gasoline, kerosene||A|
|Benzene, hydrocarbon water||A|
|Animal and vegetable oil||A|
|Synthetic lubricating oil||A|
- The higher the density, the more rubber material used. For example: although the unit price of neoprene is the same with natural rubber, but it's actually still very expensive.
- Sometimes the tensile strength is not important, but unchanged tensile strength during temperature rise means other mechanical properties can also remain unchanged.
- There is a wide range of temperature and friction mode for friction resistant application (e.g. scraping and colliding).
- High fracture resistance means good durability, and such property is required when physical abuse is expected.
- When physical abuse is expected to occur, tearing resistance must be accompanied by fracture resistance.
- During strong deformation, only stress-induced crystallization rubber has good durability, and low temperature curvature can also help to improve the impact resistance.
- Generally, high deformability means high fatigue resistance under deflection state.
- The less the permanent deformation, the better the structural integrity, the more it can maintain its original size.
- The better the elasticity, the less the internal heat increase in deflection or dynamic condition.
- The better the creep resistance, the longer the service life of products (especially when the product clearance must be kept constant).
- Stress relief is necessary for sealing or other frequently stressed products.
- For most of vibration buffering devices, good low temperature flexibility is necessary, and the initial swing and subsequent softness are more important.
- Oil resistance is the most important surface effect, and deterioration will not occur due to exposure in oil when the oil resistance is poor but volume is large enough.