■ KTseal fluorosilicone Compound:
※ Welcome orders of O-rings of international or other customized specifications
There is also information,Please swipe right
|SI40||40||Red||General purpose; AMS3301; relatively good heat resistance.|
|SI40 GY||40||Grey||General purpose|
|SI50||50||Red||General purpose; AMS3302; relatively good heat resistance.|
|SI60||60||Red||General purpose; AMS3302; relatively good heat resistance.|
|SI70||70||Red||General purpose; AMS 3304; ZZ-R-765E Class 2a , 2b Grade 70; relatively good heat resistance.|
|SI70 CL||70||Transparent||General purpose; certified by FDA Food and Drug Administration.|
|SI70 WH||70||White||General purpose; certified by FDA Food and Drug Administration; relatively good heat resistance.|
|SI105||70||Yellow||General purpose, low compression set.|
|SI80||80||Red||General purpose; AMS3305; good heat resistance.|
|SI301||50||White||Semiconductor, aerospace; resistance to high temperature.|
|SI317||70||White||Semiconductor, aerospace; resistance to high temperature.|
|SI310||70||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; resistance to high temperature.|
|SI315||75||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; 7276; low compression set at high temperature.|
|SI312||40||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; low temperature; ZZ-R-765 Class 1a,1b Grade 40.|
|SI314||50||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; low temperature; ZZ-R-765 Class 1a,1b Grade 50.|
|SI333||60||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; low temperature; ZZ-R-765 Class 1a,1b Grade 60.|
|SI313||70||Red||Semiconductor, aerospace; low temperature; ZZ-R-765 Class 1a,1b Grade 60.|
|SI450||50||Red||Silicone for general purpose.|
|SI470||70||Red||Silicone for general purpose.|
|Silicone (VMQ) O-Ring|
|Common name or commodity||Silicone|
|ASTM D1418 Nomenclature||VMQ,PVMQMQ,PMQ|
|ASTM D2000 SAEJ200|
|Hardness range (Shore A)||28-80|
|Tensile strength (max psi)||600-1,500|
|Recommended max. application temperature (℃)||175-230|
|Thermal aging resistance||A|
|Resistance to following elements|
|Oil, gasoline, kerosene||D-C|
|Benzene, hydrocarbon water||NR|
|Animal and vegetable oil||A|
|Synthetic lubricating oil||NR|
- The higher the density, the more rubber material used. For example: although the unit price of neoprene is the same with natural rubber, but it's actually still very expensive.
- Sometimes the tensile strength is not important, but unchanged tensile strength during temperature rise means other mechanical properties can also remain unchanged.
- There is a wide range of temperature and friction mode for friction resistant application (e.g. scraping and colliding).
- High fracture resistance means good durability, and such property is required when physical abuse is expected.
- When physical abuse is expected to occur, tearing resistance must be accompanied by fracture resistance.
- During strong deformation, only stress-induced crystallization rubber has good durability, and low temperature curvature can also help to improve the impact resistance.
- Generally, high deformability means high fatigue resistance under deflection state.
- The less the permanent deformation, the better the structural integrity, the more it can maintain its original size.
- The better the elasticity, the less the internal heat increase in deflection or dynamic condition.
- The better the creep resistance, the longer the service life of products (especially when the product clearance must be kept constant).
- Stress relief is necessary for sealing or other frequently stressed products.
- For most of vibration buffering devices, good low temperature flexibility is necessary, and the initial swing and subsequent softness are more important.
- Oil resistance is the most important surface effect, and deterioration will not occur due to exposure in oil when the oil resistance is poor but volume is large enough.