■ KTseal EPDM Compound:
※ Welcome orders of O-rings of international or other customized specifications
There is also information,Please swipe right
|EP426||60||Black||General purpose: cross-linking agent of peroxide.|
|EP425||70||Black||General purpose: cross-linking agent of peroxide, brake application of automobile.|
|EP480||80||Black||General purpose: cross-linking agent of peroxide.|
|EP419||70||Black||General purpose: internal lubrication abrasion resistance; cross-linking agent of peroxide.|
|EP427||80||Black||Aerospace: NAS 1613 revision; aircraft brake and hydraulic power station.|
|EP429||70||White||ANSI／NSF 61; certified by FDA Food and Drug Administration (excluding cheese/fat foods).|
|EP430||70||Milk white||Dezincification; cross-linking agent of peroxide, used in some chemical liquids subject to no pollution.|
|Common name or commodity||EPDM|
|Chemical name||Ethylene propylene diene monomer|
|ASTM D1418 Nomenclature--→||EPDM|
|ASTM D2000 SAEJ200→|
|Hardness range(Shore A)||30-90|
|Tensile strength (max psi)||3,000|
|Recommended max. application temperature (℃)||150|
|Thermal aging resistance||A|
|Resistance to following elements|
|Oil, gasoline, kerosene||NR|
|Benzene, hydrocarbon water||NR|
|Animal and vegetable oil||B|
|Synthetic lubricating oil||NR|
- The higher the density, the more rubber material used. For example: although the unit price of neoprene is the same with natural rubber, but it's actually still very expensive.
- Sometimes the tensile strength is not important, but unchanged tensile strength during temperature rise means other mechanical properties can also remain unchanged.
- There is a wide range of temperature and friction mode for friction resistant application (e.g. scraping and colliding).
- High fracture resistance means good durability, and such property is required when physical abuse is expected.
- When physical abuse is expected to occur, tearing resistance must be accompanied by fracture resistance.
- During strong deformation, only stress-induced crystallization rubber has good durability, and low temperature curvature can also help to improve the impact resistance.
- Generally, high deformability means high fatigue resistance under deflection state.
- The less the permanent deformation, the better the structural integrity, the more it can maintain its original size.
- The better the elasticity, the less the internal heat increase in deflection or dynamic condition.
- The better the creep resistance, the longer the service life of products (especially when the product clearance must be kept constant).
- Stress relief is necessary for sealing or other frequently stressed products.
- For most of vibration buffering devices, good low temperature flexibility is necessary, and the initial swing and subsequent softness are more important.
- Oil resistance is the most important surface effect, and deterioration will not occur due to exposure in oil when the oil resistance is poor but volume is large enough.